Kingston Light House

The wooden building in Wade’s Panorama was completed in 1838. Since that time the lighthouse has been rebuilt twice. The current structure known as the Kingston-Rondout Lighthouse is a two story brick building with a tower which was completed in 1915. The lighthouse is now part of the Kingston Maritime Museum.  For a complete history of the lighthouse and its lighthouse keepers, go to the Kingston-Rondout Lighthouse