Innovation + Learning Center – The MakerLab
Make an appointment for online or over-the phone computer help with Digital Services Coordinator Ryan Biracree.
Upcoming Events › Innovation and Learning Center
Make an appointment for online or over-the phone computer help with Digital Services Coordinator Ryan Biracree.Find out more »
Sunday >> 1pm – 3pm
Monday >> 10am – 12pm, 1pm – 3pm
Tuesday >> 1pm – 5pm
Wednesday >> 10am – 12pm, 1pm – 3pm
Thursday >> 1pm – 3pm
Please note: the Library is currently closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Open hours and 3D printing services will resume when the Library formally reopens.
Use Your Lab
Computer help is available via email, phone, or Zoom session daily from 2pm-5pm Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Please click here or call the Library to reserve a time.
Equipment is available for training and use during opening hours, or by appointment. Please click here to reserve a time.
3D printing services are available! Please visit the Innovation & Learning Center to discuss your project with our Digital Services Librarian. Hate symbols, hate speech, and weaponry are not permitted. A fee of $0.20 per gram of filament is required; patrons are permitted to bring their own 1.75mm PLA filament for no charge.
Your Virtual Library
More than just a computer lab, the Innovation & Learning Center is a state-of-the-art makerspace serving our vibrant and multigenerational community. With an educational philosophy that emphasizes hands-on learning and technological citizenship, we provide the latest software and equipment for patrons of all ages and backgrounds to realize their projects and develop desired skills.
- Flashforge Finder 3D Printers
- Structure Sensor 3D Scanner
- ProtoCycler 3D Printer Filament Recycler
- Laser Engraver
- Canon Vixia HD Professional Video Camera
- Green Screen Wall
- 2i2o Audio Interface With Professional Microphone And Midi Keyboard & Desktop Isolation Cubes
- Arduino Microcontroller Kits
- Soldering Stations
- Oculus Virtual Reality System
- Lego Mindstorms, Sphero, Dash & Dot, & Edison Robots
- Sewing Station
- DJI Spark Drone
- Programmable Light Wall
- Hydroponic Growing Station
- Archiving Station Including Photograph, Negative, Slide, VHS, DVD, Cassette, Floppy Disk, & ZIP Disk Digitization Capabilities
- Early Learning STEAM Activities
Photo editing suite including:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Lightroom
Recording suite including:
- Logic Pro X
- Ableton Live
- Garage Band
Video editing suite including:
- Final Cut X
3D modeling suite including:
Development and coding suite for all ability levels.
- The Electronic Frontier Foundation
- The Library Freedom Project
- Data Detox Kit
- Tor Encrypted Browser
- Duckduckgo Private Search Engine
- Privacy Badger Browser Extension
- Email Self-Defense
- Check To See If Your Personal Information Was Accessed By Cambridge Analytica
- Check To See If You Have An Account Compromised in a Data Breach
- Check To See How Safe Your Browser Is From Trackers
- Check The Privacy Of Your Google Account